vChannel for PC, Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista and Mac Laptop: is live stream entertainment app for Andorid users. It allows users to watch Videos, music and movies with live streaming. vChannel for PC is complete entertainment package for user who want to watch TV and movies channels on smart phone screen. vChannel for PC has powerful RSS Feed video player bases on RSS 2.0 specs and can support all videos and media player on your smart phone. vChannel is only available for Android users and there is no official vChannel version for Windows and Mac. But we will explain how you can install vChannel on Windows 10, PC, Mac and Laptop. See also:The Dare Wall TV – Watch Latest TV Series Movies Online.
With vChannel app you can get live stream of your favorite TV channel, Movies portal or homemade videos with just one click on Android phones. You can also download and install vChannel on PC and use it without Android mobile, we explain later how can you use Android Apps for PC. It will ease you to get watch your favorite TV channel on Cellphone while others watching TV and don’t let you change channel. Also get rid of hesitation for searching remote control. All the channel are on your menu at mobile screen, you just need to tap it.
- It use RSS.20 Specification.
- vChannel operates on RSS video player.
- You can download free TV channels and movies.
- It load fast and save your time.
- vChannel also support Choromecast feeds.
How To Download vChannel for PC, Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista and Mac Laptop::
As we said before you vChannel is only available for Android users and there is no official version for Windows/Mac user. But you can install vChannel for Windows, Laptop, Mac and OS X. You just need to install an Android emulator for windows. For installing vChannel follow instructions below:
- First you need to get Android Emulator for Windows and Mac.
- we suggest to our user Bluestacks, it is easy to use and very user-friendly interface.
- For configuration with system you can see here complete guide “how to install Bluestacks on Windows, PC and Mac.
- Now Open Bluestacks and locate My apps folder.
- Open System apps in Bluestacks.
- Here you can see many installed apps, open Google Play Store.
- In Google Play Store search “vChannel” and click on install the app button.
- vChannel for PC is ready to use, go back to main menu in Bluestacks and locate your app.