Main Features of Torque Pro OBD 2 & Car:
- This app helps you to read Transmission temperatures.
- It’s help you to know that how fast your car is.
- You can customize your dashboard and profile.
- You also can make a video of your track recorder. It has a black box for your car.
- Its let you send automatically GPS tagged tweets directly to twitter.
- You can send logging information to web or email CSV/KML for analysis via excel or open office reader.
- It’s allow you to on HUD mode for night-time driving.
- you can change your dashboard look with different amazing themes.
- This app support Car dock, Graph data, MPG, alarms and warnings.
- You also can share screenshots, Facebook, Google, Email, etc.
- You also can works on different tablet devices like Samsung Galaxy Tab, Dell Streak and Nook.
- This app work on any vehicle that uses OBD 2 standard.
- Torque Pro works on different vehicles made by Ford, VW, Chrysler, Audi, Jaguar, Citroen, Skoda, Lexus, Renault, Mitsubishi, Honda, Hyundai, BMW, Toyota, Dodge, Seat, Jeep, Pontiac and many other vehicles makes by US, East, etc.
- You must need a Bluetooth OBD2 adapter to work.
- This app is available free to install on all devices.
Is Torque Pro is free:
Torque Pro OBD2 is paid app and you need to pay via Google payment profile to download this app.
How to Install Torque Pro for PC Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista and MAC LAptop?
You can download Torque Pro for PC and Mac Laptop for free. This app is specially designed for android and iOS devices by Ian Hawkins. Now PC and Mac Laptop users can also install it with an android emulator. You may find different paid and free android emulator in market. So it is tough to find out best android emulator for Windows. Here we are going to use BlueStacks emulator which is one of best and most popular android emulator. This emulator helps you to download any android app in fast and easy way. Follow the method below and enjoy Torque Pro for PC Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista and Mac Laptops.
Download Torque Pro with BlueStacks Emulator On PC and Mac:
- Download Bluestacks Android Emulator to run Torque Pro on PC.
- If you are new, learn how to install Bluestacks on PC, Windows and Mac.
- Install the package and launch Bluestaks on Windows and Mac.
- Now open Bluestacks and go to my apps folder and open Google Play Store app.
- Write “Torque Pro” and hit the install button.
- After installation complete, go back to main menu in Bluestacks and locate your app.